Rare Earth Adventures Internship Program:
Designed to support the future professional in gaining diverse and practical experience in program & business development while satisfying university degree requirements. The REA Internship program can be integrated with the Outdoor Leadership Apprentice Program for added field experience opportunities.
- Become part of an exciting and dynamic team.
- Develop an Internship Project that aligns with your specific career interests.
- Work from your home or favorite regional location through our virtual office.
- If Outdoor Leadership certified, possible to integrate with our Outdoor Leadership Apprentice Program.
The intern selection process consists of:
- Complete our Intern Application
- Submit a resume with cover letter outlining your experience.
- Cover letter should include a few paragraphs stating why you would fit best within the Rare Earth Team.
- Upon review of your application and resume, you will interview with the Program Director and Owners.
- We will work with you to develop a contract that outlines the internship objectives.Both parties sign the contract and you begin to work.
Expect to work flexible schedule with a minimum of 5-15 hours per week.
We require weekly status updates using video/telephone conference with Program Director and REA team.
Monthly Internship Progress Reports.
Past Internship Projects:
- Business and Marketing Strategy Development for Rare Earth Adventures and it’s subsidiary Oregon Peak Adventures
- Curriculum Development for continued updates on REA Core Competency Modules (CCM) – Details
- Curriculum Development for REA Technical Training Modules (TTM)- Details
- Evaluation and Assessment Tool development
- Feasibility Studies for future business opportunities. (Unique and rare locations)
- Marketing Material / Multimedia Development to include online learning modules, website development
- Development of Instructor Field Guide and instructional support tools development
- Instructor Guide Project- Assisting guides in the field
- Participant Handbook Project
Contact Us for more information