Favorite Quotes"Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling." - Henry David Thoreau
- May 2013 (7)
- April 2013 (3)
- March 2013 (2)
- February 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (5)
- December 2012 (6)
- November 2012 (2)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (2)
- June 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (2)
- February 2012 (2)
- January 2012 (4)
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (1)
Our mission is to provide our customers with unique high performance experiences that span global cultures and environments which focus on personal adventures and specialized training opportunities.
Our services, products, and outdoor education programs are unique and of the highest quality that reflect our twofold commitment to engage, encourage, and empower everyone we serve while also honoring the natural resources that make our business possible.
We are founded on a set of values that are shared by our staff each and everyday:
Preparation: is the key to any successful experience.
- Logistically prepare ahead and be ready.
- Prepare to convey or construct knowledge through an educational process.
- Know the clientele, their needs and desires.
Expertise: Know something that is beneficial to the learner.
- Know information well!
- Have a realistic understanding and consider client’s goals, perspectives, and expectations.
- Adapt to the client’s level of experience.
- Be culturally and environmentally responsive.
Leadership: In order to be good leaders, we must be a good follower.
- Respect the environment and others.
- Know our own abilities and limitations.
- Communicate respectfully with others.
- Show enthusiasm.
Service: Provide clients with support they need before, during, and after any trip.
- Services should always be exciting, dynamic, and motivating.
- Create a safe, inclusive environment respectful of the client and the natural resources in which we operate.
- Understand how service relates to the client’s social concerns.